What to do in the farmhouse
A few steps from the holiday homes of the farmhouse is the common 6x12m swimming pool, immersed in a large green space from which you can enjoy a splendid view. Sunbeds and umbrellas are available to guests during the opening period from June to September.
Adjacent to the swimming pool there is a common area with a ping pong table, table football, tables, chairs and two bathrooms.
An additional 4000m2 park is available for guests of the Agriturismo where they can use a barbecue, two gazebos, a bowling green and a small soccer field.
The Agriturismo La Fattoria also offers many other recreational solutions: excursions on foot, by bicycle and on horseback, lakes for fishing, tennis (2km away), horse riding, spas (10km away) and a guide to agricultural activities.
Furthermore, a small museum of ancient peasant civilization has been set up in the farmhouse, where the old tools that were used for agricultural activity within the village have been collected and preserved over time.
How to get to Agriturismo La Fattoria
- From Milan-Bologna-Cesena: E45 highway, exit Città di Castello Sud, direction Trestina, then San Secondo, then for Monte Santa Maria Tiberina.
- From Florence: A1 motorway, exit at Arezzo, towards Città di Castello, follow the signs for Monte Santa Maria Tiberina via San Secondo.
- From Rome-Orte: E45 highway, Promano exit, direction Trestina, then San Secondo, then for Monte Santa Maria Tiberina.
Once in Gioiello, between San Secondo and Monte Santa Maria Tiberina, turn left towards Trevine.
The closest railway station is Città di Castello (PG) which is located about 15 km from the Agriturismo La Fattoria.
The closest airports are:
- Umbria-Perugia International Airport “San Francesco d’Assisi” at about 57 km
- Florence-Peretola airport at about 157 km
- Ancona-Falconara airport 146km